- Issues regarding the lack of a permanent teacher in a special education class
- The Superintendent's visit to Saudi Arabia
- The District's strategic plan
- An update regarding issues brought up in the last meeting regarding online learning.
- A flood that took place at Birney Middle School
- Relay For Life a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society that was held at Southfield High School
- Opposition to State Senate Bill 34 which would eliminate Michigan's Personal Property Tax as well Opposition to Charter Schools
- Student and Parent Connect, Websites that allow students and parents to see grades and attendance
An audio file of this meeting can be found here.